Finding time to be together can be a challenge. Think about the things that make your spouse feel loved and appreciated. Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- Get creative: Find ways to spend time together. Try a breakfast or coffee date, take a walk, play a game.
- Be present: Put away the electronics!
- Find common ground: Take up a joint hobby, serve together at church, or learn something new together.
- Encourage: Find ways to lift up your spouse. A note or text to let them know you believe in them.
- Humor: Laughing together can bring you closer
I hope that you find these ideas are a good way to reconnect. What are some things that you do to bond? Please feel free to post your suggestions in the comments.